30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
Honda Wiper Insert Replacement Service in Denver
Having functioning windshield wiper blades is pivotal to your safety on the road.
As a standard rule, you should replace your windshield wipers every six months to a year, or when you notice any decline in the performance of your wiper blades.
5 Signs You Need New Wiper Blades
- The Wiper Blades Show Signs of Wear – You should regularly and properly inspect your wiper blades for signs of wear and tear. If you notice any tears, cracks, chips, or other nicks, it’s best to replace your wiper blades before they turn faulty. If you live in areas of extreme temperatures, your wiper blades are more prone to these kinds of damage.
- You Notice Streaks on the Windshield – The last thing you want is to be driving in rain or snow and be unable to see past the streaks or hazing left on your windshield by faulty wipers. If you start to notice this, it means your wipers may need to be cleaned or even replaced.
- You Often Hear Squeaking – Good windshield wipers shouldn’t make annoying sounds when they move back and forth across the glass. If you hear squeaking or chattering sounds, it means the blades are likely clogged with dirt and oil. Blades in this condition will not clean your windshield evenly, as they will bounce up and down in certain areas as they go. Replacing your wiper blades is the most reliable way to solve this problem.
- The Frames Appear Bent – When the frames of your wipers look bent, this is likely a result of rough handling. Blades like this can break unexpectedly, leaving you in a dangerous predicament on rainy or snowy days.
- Seasonal Changes – Extreme weather conditions can lead to damaged or even broken wiper blades. It’s a good idea to change your wiper blades at the end of every winter and summer to ensure you have blades best suited for the coming weather conditions.
For Honda drivers in the Denver area, Mile High Honda is here to ensure your wipers are reliable, and you’re good to go no matter the driving conditions outside.
We offer Honda certified wiper blades, designed specifically to enhance the safety and performance of your vehicle. Additionally, our Service Team is available at your convenience to ensure your wipers are installed correctly.
Schedule an appointment or come by Mile High Honda today! We look forward to your visit!
Are you peeking between streaks on your windshield? Does your windshield washer fluid smear the dirt around, making visibility worse? Your Honda is probably due for wiper blade insert replacement. New wiper blades keep your view of the road clear so you can travel safely. All it takes is a quick visit to Mile High Honda for wiper blade insert replacement to get your vision back.
Reasons to Keep Your Wipers Working Well
Of course, the most important reason for keeping your windshield wipers in good shape is the immediate effect: a clear view through the windshield. Imagine getting caught in a rainstorm or snowstorm with windshield wipers that don’t clear your windshield well. It can be downright dangerous.
New Honda wiper blade inserts can help prevent snow and ice buildup on the blade, helping you maintain a clean windshield for longer. Plus, damaged wiper blades can cause scratches on the glass, making your visibility even worse.
Perform Wiper Blade Insert Replacement Regularly
You don’t have to replace the complete windshield wiper assembly every time. If the wiper frame is in good condition, it’s possible to replace just the inside – the rubber edge of the blade alone. For a fraction of the price, you can restore your windshield wipers just like new, and Mile High Honda can do it for you.
Our Honda-certified service technicians will remove the old, worn out wiper blade edge and install a new wiper blade insert. We’ll top up your windshield washer fluid, check your wiper arm tension, and make sure your windshield wipers are clearing as they designed.
Visit Mile High Honda for wiper blade insert replacement on its own or let us take care of all your maintenance needs at once. This straightforward service can be done while you wait in the comfy customer lounge, stocked with snacks, hot beverages, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, reading material, and a kids’ play center.
For all your vehicle maintenance and repairs, including Honda wiper blade insert replacement services, choose the experts at Mile High Honda in Denver, CO.