30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
Schedule a Honda Winter Vehicle Inspection to Cross Everything Off the Checklist
Schedule a Honda Winter Vehicle Inspection at Mile High Honda to have your vehicle inspected by a Honda certified technician before the winter weather arrives. Honda Winter Vehicle Inspection is one of the easiest ways to make sure that your vehicle has everything it needs to drive safely throughout the winter.
Winter Vehicle Maintenance
If you live in Denver, Aurora or Centennial then you are no stranger to harsh winter weather. At Mile High Honda, we know that the frigid winter temperatures, snow, and ice can have a major impact on your Honda vehicle’s systems. From sluggish engine starts to poor traction, unprepared vehicles might not make it through a harsh winter. To help our customers prepare their vehicles for the upcoming winter, Mile High Honda in Denver has a Honda winter weather inspection checklist with everything that your vehicle needs to drive safely through the winter.
Honda Winter Vehicle Inspection Checklist
- Antifreeze System – a Honda certified technician will check your fluid levels and assess concentration. Any diluted coolant/antifreeze will be exchanged with new. Fans and belts will then be inspected for wear and damage and replaced as needed.
- Engine Oil – a Honda certified technician will inspect your engine oil and filter to make sure that maintenance is up-to-date. If you’d like to prepare your vehicle for extremely cold weather, then it’s a good idea to consider switching to a winter-grade engine oil with lower viscosity.
- Windshield Wipers – a Honda certified technician will inspect and replace your windshield wipers if they are not performing to factory specifications.
- Battery – a Honda certified technician will use a voltmeter to test your battery’s performance and replace it if necessary.
- Tires – A Honda certified technician will inspect your tire wear and tread depth to make sure your wheels are ready to meet an icy road and have the best traction. We will replace worn tires and you might want to consider an all-season radial or a snow tire to get you the traction that you need.
- Emergency Supplies – With every Honda Winter Inspection, we always remind our customers to be prepared for emergencies. Winter vehicles should be stocked with emergency supplies like gloves, boots, socks, flashlight, tire chains, and an emergency battery pack to charge your cell phone.