30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
One of the most important vehicle features is steering. Wheel alignment and vehicle steering go hand in hand to maximize your driving experience and safety. Although steering on a Honda car, truck, van, crossover or SUV involves many complex parts, tire alignment is critical for your vehicle. Driving with crooked wheels is often ignored and can lead to more costly repairs.
There are several signs of misaligned wheels:
Sometimes misaligned tires are not noticeable; sometimes misaligned tires are obvious.
- Tires squeal while driving
- The steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
- Tire wear is rapid or uneven
- The steering wheel has a pull when driving straight.
- There’s a shake in the steering wheel
Benefits of Honda Wheel Alignment Service
- Tire Life / Saving Money – Honda Wheel Alignment Service ensures that your Honda approved tires have the longest life possible. Wheel Alignment Service reduces long-term tire expenses
- Safety – Misaligned tires cause the vehicle to pull to the right or left. It is safer to drive a vehicle with 4 wheel alignment as this maximizes driver control and passenger safety.
- Comfort – Wheel alignment offers the best driving experience. Misaligned tires can develop shimmies and shakes that decrease driving comfort.
If your vehicle’s alignment is bad, driving can become much more expensive and even dangerous. There is too much risk driving on with misaligned tires. Uneven wear can lead to a tire blowout or even the loss of traction during adverse weather conditions. It’s a bad idea to drive your Honda car, truck, van, crossover, or SUV without proper wheel alignment service. Bring your vehicle to the Mile High Honda service center to have one of our Honda certified technicians provide you with Honda Wheel Alignment Service.
Our Many Amenities:
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
Loaner Vehicles Available
*not available for Express Services