30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
Brake Flush Special
Normal Price: $130.00
- Service includes flushing out of the brake system
Prices may vary by model. Extra charges may apply for replacement parts. Plus taxes and fees where applicable. Please present coupon during write-up. Not to be combined with any other discounts. Expires 7/31/18.
Denver Honda Brake Flush Special Offer
Now is a great time to get your brakes flushed at Mile High Honda. Pay only $97, instead of our typical price of $130.
Our Service Department prides itself on everyday affordable pricing, so you know you are now getting a stellar deal. Just don’t wait too long, because this special expires July 31, 2018.
This service includes flushing out of the brake system of your Honda.
A brake system flush involves removing the existing fluid and moisture out of the system and replacing it with new, clean, fluid. This service enables your brakes to perform as you expect them to, and increases the overall life expectancy of your brake system components.
As a general rule, you should flush your brake fluid every one to two years, but every vehicle has its own unique set of maintenance needs. Check your owner’s manual to find the specific recommended mileage point to have your Honda’s brake fluid flushed.
If it’s been a while since your last brake system flush, but you can’t remember exactly how long, your vehicle may be overdue for service. If this is the case, it may be displaying some of these symptoms.
Ways to Tell You Need a Brake System Flush
- You have to press your brakes (nearly) all the way down to the floor before your vehicle begins to slow.
- You have to pump the brake pedal two or more times to bring your car to a stop.
- Your dashboard “Check Engine Light” comes on.
- You notice clear signs of brake fluid leakage beneath your vehicle. The spots will be clear to brown in color, and it’ll be slick.
- You can also check your owner’s manual for the placement of your brake fluid reservoir under the hood. You can check your fluid levels here. Dirty or low-level brake fluid means you need to have your fluid flushed and changed out.
If it’s time to have your brake fluid flushed, bring your vehicle to Mile High Honda! Take advantage of this amazing offer while it lasts.
Prices may vary by model. Extra charges may apply for replacement parts. Taxes and fees may be extra where applicable. Please present coupon during write-up. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Our Many Amenities:
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
Loaner Vehicles Available
*not available for Express Services