30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
Rear Brake Service
*Coupons not valid with any other offer. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Limit one per person. Coupon does not apply to prior purchases. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Expire 11/30/18.
Every Honda car, truck, van, crossover, or SUV was equipped with a high-quality rear brake system. The rear brake is known to apply a portion of the total stopping power at approximately 30% depending upon the make and model. It is for this reason that automobile engineers commonly cite stability as one of the jobs for the rear brake. Since the rear brakes must balance vehicle stopping power with stability, it is always best when they function at peak performance.
You Know That You Need Brake Service When…
- The brake dashboard warning light is on
- The brake pedal must be pressed down farther to stop the vehicle
- There is a noise when pressing the brake pedal
- The vehicle takes longer to stop than normal
Mile High Honda Rear Brake Service
Do you hear any noises or feel any shakes when pressing your brake pedal? If you hear noises or feel shaking and want to regain the confidence in smooth braking that you once had, it’s time to schedule Honda Rear Brake Service. Any of these signs indicate reduced stopping power and an opportunity to improve safety.
Rear Brake Service Includes:
- Replacement/installation of brake hardware, rotors, calipers, hoses, drums, and master cylinders
- Resurfacing of rotors and drums as needed
- Cleaning/adjusting drum and parking brakes
- Brake fluid flush that removes all old fluid and any air in the brake lines
- Anti-lock brake system inspection and repair
If you have driven beyond the recommended service interval or if you are experiencing any of the warning signs of poor braking, it is time to schedule Honda Rear Brake Service at Mile High Honda. We have a team of Honda certified technicians ready to provide you with a Honda Rear Brake Service. Every Rear Brake Service includes rotor resurfacing and total brake fluid flush. Don’t risk driving this summer with poor stopping power. Schedule a Honda Rear Brake Service today.
Our Many Amenities:
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
Loaner Vehicles Available
*not available for Express Services