Find genuine Honda parts at Mile High Honda in Denver, CO
Honda OEM Battery in Denver
The battery of your Honda is the vital function that powers the machine and its typical lifespan is 2-3 years. A lot of power is needed to start your Honda and it is provided solely by your Honda OEM battery.
We all know the feeling of coming out on a cold Denver morning and not being able to get your car to start, or it starts to crank slower than usual. The best way to prevent being stranded with a dead battery is to have it tested. Here are some warning signs that you should come to Mile High Honda and have us test your battery to see if it is time for replacement:
- The dashboard warning light in the shape of a battery is illuminated
- Old age, the battery is over 2 years old
- Electrical components of your Honda are not functioning properly. i.e. the power windows, power seats, headlights, radio, your wipers and more.
- Slow crank of the engine that is distinctive. Usually, you only have a single chance for this slow engine start before you are unable to crank it again. You may hear a clicking noise that signals there is not enough power to crank the engine.
- Sometimes there is a gas that vents from a dead battery that smells like rotten eggs. If you smell this make sure to come to the dealership asap because sulfuric acid can cause corrosion and eat away at other parts around the engine.
- The battery itself is swollen from a chemical reaction gone wrong if it freezes during winter or excess heat.
No matter your battery needs Mile High Honda parts department is here to help get you the right battery for your year and model. Our friendly and knowledgeable parts team has served the Denver community for over 30 years.
Order Honda Parts
Our Honda Parts & Accessories Specialists can help you with all of your needs!