30+ Years of superior factory trained service at affordable prices
Headlamps are located at the front of your Honda vehicle and provide the light that illuminates the road in the dark. Headlamps are also very important for your safety while driving in adverse visibility conditions, such as in foggy, hazy, or cloudy days. If you have a headlamp failure, your visibility will become compromised in adverse weather to threaten your safety. One of the easiest ways to get you the best driving visibility and safety is with Headlamp Replacement Service with a Honda certified technician.
Headlamp Replacement with a Honda Certified Technician
Sometimes Headlamp Replacement seems like an easy job but why hassle yourself and your busy schedule when we have expert technicians ready to do it for you quickly and conveniently. A Honda certified technician will use a factory specified protocol to provide you with a thorough Honda Headlamp Replacement Service as follows:
- Turn on your headlights and identify what headlamp(s) need to be replaced
- Locate the wiring harness attached to the back of the headlamp and remove it
- Bulb retainer is then removed with a twist-and-pull action
- Clean any corrosion from the connection
- Insert a new, genuine Honda approved headlamp
- Reattach the wiring harness and test the headlamp to make sure it works properly
Schedule Headlamp Replacement Service at Mile High Honda
If you live in Denver, Aurora, or Centennial and have a bad headlamp, bring your vehicle to our service center to have a Honda Headlamp Replacement Service to ensure you have the best visibility and safety. There’s no need to hassle yourself and your busy schedule with a do-it-yourself headlamp replacement. We will have one of our expert Honda certified technicians do it for you! Wait in the customer lounge while our knowledgeable staff gets the job done right, quickly, and conveniently.